Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Food Small Breed Chicken
Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Small Breed is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Plus, it’s formulated to help meet the specific needs of small breed dogs.
Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs.
- Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness. What’s more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you’re feeding your dog is nutritionally complete.
BLUE Wilderness Small Breed Dog Benefits
- Higher Energy Needs. Increased levels of protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy requirements.
- Healthy Skin and Coat. The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Dental Health. Unique “small-bite” kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws and is shaped to promote tartar removal.
- Immune System Health. Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Muscle Development. High-quality protein from Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal helps keep muscles strong and healthy.
- Joint Health. Glucosamine helps support healthy joint function and overall mobility.
The Enhanced Supplementation of our Exclusive LifeSource® Bits
LifeSource® Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients—other brands process their foods with heat up to 350°, which can degrade the potency of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients by up to 75%.
|Crude Protein||36.0% min|
|Crude Fat||15.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||7.0% max|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.6% min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||3.0% min|
|Glucosamine*||400 mg/kg min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
3,544 Kcals/kg, 423 Kcals/cup
Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
BLUE Wilderness with LifeSource® Bits will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs.
2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
Dry—Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource® Bits right from the bag.
Dry with Water— Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.