Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Food Large Breed Chicken
Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Large Breed is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Plus, it’s formulated to help meet the specific needs of large breed dogs.
Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs.
- Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness. What’s more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you’re feeding your dog is nutritionally complete.
BLUE Wilderness Large Breed Dog Benefits
- Joint Health. Glucosamine and Chondroitin help support healthy joint function and overall mobility.
- Lean Muscle Development. High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken, plus L-Carnitine to help promote lean muscle.
- Strong Bones and Teeth. The optimal blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps keep bones strong.
- Energy for an Active Life. Essential proteins and carbohydrates to help meet energy requirements.
- Healthy Skin & Coat. The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Immune System Health. Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
The Enhanced Supplementation of our Exclusive LifeSource® Bits
LifeSource® Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
And LifeSource Bits are cold-formed to help retain the potency of their ingredients—other brands process their foods with heat up to 350°, which can degrade the potency of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients by up to 75%.
|Crude Protein||36.0% min|
|Crude Fat||13.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||7.0% max|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||2.5% min|
|L-Carnitine*||100 mg/kg min|
|Glucosamine*||400 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin*||300 mg/kg min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
3,472 Kcals/kg, 414 Kcals/cup
Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
BLUE Wilderness with LifeSource® Bits will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs.
2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
Dry—Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource® Bits right from the bag.
Dry with Water— Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.