K9 Advantix II X-Large Dogs
- Easy-to-apply topical treatment can be used monthly for year-round protection
- Kills ticks, fleas through contact – no biting required. Kills lice and mosquitoes too!
- Breaks the flea life cycle to treat and control flea infestations in the home
- Safe for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older
- DO NOT USE K9 Advantix II ON CATS
Veterinarian recommended K9 Advantix II kills parasites through contact – no biting required. Did you know that flea bites can cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and skin infections? A single flea can lay up to 50 eggs per day leading to infestations even in your home. In addition to biting and feeding on pets, ticks can transmit diseases like Lyme disease. Bites from infected mosquitoes can spread heartworm disease. Get multi-stage flea and tick protection for your dog today, from Canada’s most trusted brand – K9 Advantix II. DO NOT USE K9 Advantix II ON CATS.
For use ONLY on dogs. Toxic to cats. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with recently treated dogs may be at risk of serious harm, including death. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide for pets. Smaller animals are more likely to experience an adverse reaction. Observe carefully.
Please remove the collar prior to application. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to completely empty the contents directly on the skin.