Royal Canin Cat Food Appetite Control Spay & Neutered
Spaying or neutering changes a cat's life. Fortunately, so does Royal Canin's food. Spaying and neutering is a simple operation that has a big effect on hormone levels in cats. And while these changes have many positive outcomes, like a friendlier demeanor and longer life expectancy, there is one challenge. As soon as 48 hours after surgery, changing hormones can cause a cat’s energy needs to decrease by 30% while also causing a 20% rise in appetite. This can lead to significant weight gain. As experts in health nutrition, Royal Canin designed Spayed/Neutered Appetite Control, a specific formula to meet the needs of your spayed or neutered cat who has a tendency to beg for food.
- For cats from 1 to 7 years old
- Contains dietary fiber sources at levels that help maintain healthy appetite patterns and discourage overeating
- Moderate fat content and L-carnitine helps to limit excess weight gain
- Balanced minerals and vitamins to keep cats healthy
- Special ring-shaped kibble slows ingestion speed