Taste Of The Wild Cat Food Canyon River
Taste of the Wild - Canyon River Feline cat food is made in the USA. It contains delicious trout and smoked salmon. Grain-free and supplemented with sweet potatoes and peas, it is suitable for all cat breeds and all stages of your cat’s life. The high protein content promotes vitality and health in all life phases and the natural antioxidants support your cat’s immune system. Taste of the Wild cat food is based on your cat’s original natural feeding habits in the wild. It also takes into account that the lifestyle of domestic cats has changed and your cat now has regular meals and is less active.
Taste of the Wild cat food at a glance:
- Delicious trout and smoked salmon - premium ingredients with easy to digest protein and fats, they are a great source of energy for your cat.
- Grain-free - the grain-free formula provides your cat with a balanced nutrition and is the basis for good health. Many vets believe that grain in cat food is the reason for many health issues. The high carbohydrate content can lead to obesity, diabetes, digestive problems and other illnesses.
- A balanced mix of proteins ensures an optimal amino acid profile - amino acids are necessary to maintain good health. Ocean fish have a high active omega-3 fatty acid (DHA, EPA) content which is good for healthy skin and shiny fur.
- Good digestive system - Dried chicory root and Yucca Schidigera extract support healthy gut flora and a good immune system, as well as improving the body’s natural defences.
- Natural antioxidants - Fresh fruit and vegetable provide natural antioxidants and have a high zinc, vitamin e and selenium content.
- Omega fatty acids - Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids complement each other and help to maintain a healthy skin and shiny fur.
- Sweet potatoes - Exotic sweet potatoes are packed full of nutrients and contain vitamin B and vitamin C as well as minerals.
- Blue berries and raspberries - Berries are rich in phytonutrients which have antioxidant, cell protecting properties.
- Tomatoes - Full of natural plant fibres and roughage for a healthy digestive system, tomatoes also contain health-giving vitamins and antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene.
- Chelated minerals - Minerals and trace elements in natural, organically bound form, for improved absorption