PetMax Online Return Policy
PetMax Return Policy:
PetMax will accept returns within 30 days of your purchase. All returned or exchanged item(s) must be in it’s original packaging with all original tags. In the event that your order needs to be returned or exchanged, you the purchaser, are responsible for the return postage.
Upon the arrival of a returned product, your chosen method of payment will be credited with the exception of the original shipping charges. In the event that shipping charges do not apply, a restocking fee will apply.
A customer service representative will then review your claim and approve or deny the request. Once the request has been approved the customer service representative will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Your unique RMA# will only be valid for an additional 15 days with no extensions or reissuing.
PetMax will not accept any of the following items for return for hygienic reasons.
Kennels & crates
Sprays and/or open bottles
Open pet food, treats, or rawhide
What is a RMA#?
RMA# is a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. In the event you need to return or exchange a product a customer service representative will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number which MUST be included on the shipping label with the address listed above.
Is a Return Merchandise Authorization Number mandatory for return or exchange?
PetMax cannot guarantee that you, the customer, will receive full credit or a replacement product without providing a RMA#. Once you have received a your unique RMA# it is only valid for an additional 15 days after which there are no extensions or reissuing.
Sometimes products can have manufacturer’s defects. We here at PetMax understand that this may occasionally happen. If our customer service representative deems the product to have a manufacturer's defect, PetMax will cover the cost of return postage (Canada Post Regular Parcel Only) and replace the same product at no additional charge and ship it back to you.
Please submit a claim at returns.petmax.ca, it will then be reviewed by a Customer Service Representative who will then contact you shortly.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address at returns.petmax.ca and click 'Find Your Order'
- Select the items you want to return and follow the screen instructions
- You will get a confirmation email confirming your return request was received
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 1-5 business days.